- Garofalo Pasta is extruded through bronze dies, and then dried much slower than other commercial brands – which gives the pasta tremendous surface texture, which means your sauces will ‘stick’ to the pasta.
- Upgrade your everyday pasta to Garofalo, and you will immediately notice the difference in your dishes.
- 16 oz. package of dried semolina pasta.
- Linguine (“little tongues”) is a medium wide flat pasta.
- Medium width makes it a versatile cut, suitable for a range of sauces.
- Serve with clam sauce, pesto sauces, herbs, cheese, pine nuts, and more. Garofalo has been making pasta for over 300 years in Gragnano near Naples in Italy, the home of pasta. Made from 100% robust desert durum wheat and shaped using a bronze dye gives Garofalo pasta its premium taste and texture.”